HIGH COUNTRY SERIES TRI-LAYER 55″
2-3 person tri-Layer 4 season tent with quick and easy setup perfect for backcountry camping trips. Tent only, this rental does not include the Jeep.
- Patented design sets up and closes in under a minute.
- Hanging shoe and storage pockets that roll up and store with ease.
- Interior features a large living area, built-in pockets, and plenty of places to hang your gear.
- Clear skylight under the awning to let in more natural light.
- Huge oversized windows give you an open-air feel and enhance your viewing experience.
- Expansive entry and built-in awning creates a natural panoramic view so you can enjoy all of your favorite camping spots from the comfort of your tent.
- Cost Per Night - $75 (tent only)
- Cost Per Night - $25 (with rental vehicle)
* Prices Include
- Weight: 132 lbs.
- Sleeping Capacity: 2-3 People.
- Interior Size Opened: 55″L X 98″W X 46″H
- Exterior Size Closed: 60″L X 52″W X 14″H
- Weight Capacity: 750 lbs.
- Tri-Layer Body: 300D Poly-Oxford with 90g/M2 Poly-fil.
- Rainfly: 210D Poly-Oxford with Silver Coating and 2,000mm Polyurethane coating.
- Mattress: 2″ High-Density Foam.
- Flooring: 2″ EPE foam.
- Frame: Extruded Aluminum Alloy.
What our customers are saying.
We would recommend Adventure Sport Rentals to anyone
My husband and I just finished a 3 week trip around Colorado and our Tundra truck camper exceeded our expectations! Gaylord set us up with maps, satellite GPS, and everything we needed for an extended camping trip. The truck got us everywhere we wanted to go without a problem and couldn’t have performed better! We would recommend Adventure Sport Rentals to anyone looking for an awesome camping experience. – Tess L.
“Incredible experience! Gaylord is incredibly knowledgeable and helpful, I was set up with everything I needed for 5 nights of camping in their ‘14 4Runner. He even gave me some books on backcountry trails, local hot springs, and breweries! Roof top tent was super comfy and the rig is such a great way to explore the Colorado mountains. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for a fun way to explore some roads less traveled.” –
I had an amazing weekend in the sportsmobile
ATSR has the perfect rentals for an off-road adventure! I had an amazing weekend in the sportsmobile and came back only wishing I had more time to explore Colorado in this awesome adventure mobile. Gaylord was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire rental process. He gave me a through rundown of all the features of the vehicle and was helpful in suggesting places to explore and camp. I hope to come back and rent again with friends – the sportsmobile sleeps up to 4!! – Megan C.
Great customer service.
Great customer service. Gaylord suggested itineraries and emailed us hike suggestions while we were on the road. Tiger vehicle was clean, comfortable, in good shape exactly as described. They provided a satellite messaging device just in case we needed to ask them questions while off the cell grid. They provided everything but clothing and food (they even stocked toothpaste). We had such a great time we booked a second rental while returning our first. – Mark S.
Can’t say enough good things
“Can’t say enough good things about this outfit. We experienced Colorado like never before. Gaylord and Jordan planned the trip and gave us local expert advice on everything. We thought we were just renting a car.. so much more. Oh, and their rigs are top notch. Owner does much of the work himself and really knows his trucks. Highly recommend these guys!!!” – Piotr W.
Amazing people who really care.
“Amazing people who really care. Also a great selection of rental vehicles and itinerary to choose from.” –