2021 COACHMEN LEPRECHAUN RV
- 3-4 Nights - $250/NT Summer $200/NT Winter
- 10-13 Nights - $220/NT Summer $170/NT Winter
- 5-6 Nights - $240/NT Summer $190/NT Winter
- 14-20 Nights - $210NT Summer $160/NT Winter
- 7-9 Nights - $230/NT Summer $180/NT Winter
- 21-27 Nights - $200/NT Summer $150/NT Winter
- 2020 Chevy V-8 chassis
- Automatic Tranmission
- Chassis Interior: Steel (vinyl)
- Cruise Control, MP3
- Sleeps 4
- Length: 25 feet
- Width: 7 ft 4 inches
- Height with Penthouse: 11ft
- Wheel Base: 12 ft 4 inches
- Towing Capacity: 5,000 lbs
- 2-4 Camp Chairs
- 2-4 Sleeping Bags
- Folding Camp Table
- 2 Butane Stoves and Gas Cannisters
- 6 Piece Mess Kit (pots and pans)
- Table service for 2-4
- French Press & Thermal Mugs
- Bear & Insect Repellent Spray
- Itinerary With Maps & GPS
- Resources for activities during your trip
- Denver Outfitters Fly Rod Vault, holds 2 rods
- Denver Outfitters Fly Rod Vault, holds 4 rods
- Delorme Inreach Explorer +
- $80 transportation credit for rentals of 1 week or more
- RTIC Soft Pack 30 qt.
- RTIC Rotomolded Cooler 45 qt.
- Kat NV 2.0 Bike Rack (2 or 4 bikes)
- Yakima Fat Cat 6 Ski/Snowboard Rack
- REI Co-Op Mountain Bikes (small, medium, large)
- 2 Person Sierra Designs Electron Tent
- Osprey Talon 44L Backpack
- Osprey Ariel 65L Backpack
- Osprey Aether 70L
What our customers are saying.
We would recommend Adventure Sport Rentals to anyone
My husband and I just finished a 3 week trip around Colorado and our Tundra truck camper exceeded our expectations! Gaylord set us up with maps, satellite GPS, and everything we needed for an extended camping trip. The truck got us everywhere we wanted to go without a problem and couldn’t have performed better! We would recommend Adventure Sport Rentals to anyone looking for an awesome camping experience. – Tess L.
“Incredible experience! Gaylord is incredibly knowledgeable and helpful, I was set up with everything I needed for 5 nights of camping in their ‘14 4Runner. He even gave me some books on backcountry trails, local hot springs, and breweries! Roof top tent was super comfy and the rig is such a great way to explore the Colorado mountains. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for a fun way to explore some roads less traveled.” –
I had an amazing weekend in the sportsmobile
ATSR has the perfect rentals for an off-road adventure! I had an amazing weekend in the sportsmobile and came back only wishing I had more time to explore Colorado in this awesome adventure mobile. Gaylord was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire rental process. He gave me a through rundown of all the features of the vehicle and was helpful in suggesting places to explore and camp. I hope to come back and rent again with friends – the sportsmobile sleeps up to 4!! – Megan C.
Great customer service.
Great customer service. Gaylord suggested itineraries and emailed us hike suggestions while we were on the road. Tiger vehicle was clean, comfortable, in good shape exactly as described. They provided a satellite messaging device just in case we needed to ask them questions while off the cell grid. They provided everything but clothing and food (they even stocked toothpaste). We had such a great time we booked a second rental while returning our first. – Mark S.
Can’t say enough good things
“Can’t say enough good things about this outfit. We experienced Colorado like never before. Gaylord and Jordan planned the trip and gave us local expert advice on everything. We thought we were just renting a car.. so much more. Oh, and their rigs are top notch. Owner does much of the work himself and really knows his trucks. Highly recommend these guys!!!” – Piotr W.
Amazing people who really care.
“Amazing people who really care. Also a great selection of rental vehicles and itinerary to choose from.” –