Winnebago Revel 4×4
Designed specifically for active outdoor enthusiasts, this Winnebago Revel is ready to elevate adventure, with a straightforward design and function-driven features.
For less than the price of a hotel and rental car, it’s time to kickoff your #vanlife today!
- 3-4 Nights - $400/Night
- 10-13 Nights - $335/Night
- 5-6 Nights - $375/Night
- 14-20 Nights - $320/Night
- 7-9 Nights - $350/Night
- 21-27 Nights - $305/Night
- 4WD Mercedes Benz Sprinter Chassis
- 4-season RV
- Sleeps up to four (2 custom bunk beds sleeps 2 kids)
- Full size Power Lift Bed sleeps 2 adults (6’4″)
- On-board solar system (200w)
- 315ah Battery Bank with 2000w Inverter
- Auxiliary Air Conditioner on Shore Power or Generator
- Diesel-powered heating (No Propane Necessary)
- 140-cu. ft. Gear Garage
- Full galley with Refrigerator, Induction Cooktop, and Sink
- Interior Dinette table and exterior fold down table
- Wet bath with Shower and Cassette Toilet
- Electric Awning with LED lighting
- Custom Method Wheels with BFG KO2 Tires
- Van Compass Stage 4 Suspension
- Van Compass Engine & Transmission Skid Plates
- Van Compass Door Caddy (left rear door)
- Black Oak 40” Light Bar (40K+ Lumens) on front of roof rack
- Black Oak Rear Spot Light
- Alpine Custom Stereo System with Apple Car Play and Android Connect with Alpine Amplifier, Subwoofer and additional Dual Rear Speakers
- Front Cabin Bunk Beds
- Gear Garage Side Storage
- Under-bed Gear Garage Lighting
- Under-bed Clotheslines
- Rubberized Non-slip Floor Mat in Gear Garage
- Owl Van Cabinet Latches
- 30”Wx36”Tx18”D Custom Cargo Box mounted to left rear door
- Hi-fidelity (1L accuracy) Freshwater Level Gauge
- Brake Controller for Electric Trailer Brakes
- Length: 19.42 ft.
- Width: 7.08 ft.
- Track Width: (Front/Rear)
- Height: 9.83 ft.
- Wheel Base: 12 ft.
- Ground Clearance (Van Center):
- Approach / Departure Angle:
- Towing Capacity: 5000 lbs
- 2 Sleeping Bags and Pillows
- 2 Camp Chairs
- 2 Towels and Wash Cloths
- 6 Piece Mess Kit
- Table Service for 2
- Stainless Steel Kettle and 2 Coffee Mugs
- These add on’s are at extra cost. More information is provided at check out.
- Airport pickup and dropoff (6 nights or less)
- Family Camp KitFamily Camping and Kitchen Kit: Cookware Flatware Utensils Plates and Bowls Drink ware Coffee Percolator (1) Double Sleeping Bag (2) Single Sleeping Bags (4) Down Alternative Camp Blankets (4) Pillows (4) Microfiber Towels (4) Microfiber Wash Clothes (4) Camp Chairs
- Garmin Delorme Explorer + Daily
- ISLE 12’6″ Inflatable SUP with pump
- SOLO Stove Bonfire Fire Pit.
- Weber Portable Grill.
- REI Traverse Trekking Poles.
- Osprey Ariel 65L women’s Backpack.
- GREGORY Baltoro 70 Mens Backpack.
- FirewoodFirewood $20 per bin
- Schwinn Moab Mountain Bike – Aluminum– Aluminum Hardtail Mountain Bike with front suspension.
- Schwinn Moab Mountain Bike (Chromoly)Hardtail Mountain Bike with Front Suspension.
- 4-Bicycle Platform Rack – Hitch MountBike Rack for 4 bikes- Hitch
- YETI 6.5 Gallon Hopper Cooler1 Yeti 6.5 Gal soft sided cooler.
- Coleman 54qt Cooler (with cold packs)Coleman Stainless steel 54qt Cooler with cold packs.
- Prism Synapse Stunt Kite.
- Katadyn Pocket Water Filter.
What our customers are saying.
We would recommend Adventure Sport Rentals to anyone
My husband and I just finished a 3 week trip around Colorado and our Tundra truck camper exceeded our expectations! Gaylord set us up with maps, satellite GPS, and everything we needed for an extended camping trip. The truck got us everywhere we wanted to go without a problem and couldn’t have performed better! We would recommend Adventure Sport Rentals to anyone looking for an awesome camping experience. – Tess L.
“Incredible experience! Gaylord is incredibly knowledgeable and helpful, I was set up with everything I needed for 5 nights of camping in their ‘14 4Runner. He even gave me some books on backcountry trails, local hot springs, and breweries! Roof top tent was super comfy and the rig is such a great way to explore the Colorado mountains. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for a fun way to explore some roads less traveled.” –
I had an amazing weekend in the sportsmobile
ATSR has the perfect rentals for an off-road adventure! I had an amazing weekend in the sportsmobile and came back only wishing I had more time to explore Colorado in this awesome adventure mobile. Gaylord was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire rental process. He gave me a through rundown of all the features of the vehicle and was helpful in suggesting places to explore and camp. I hope to come back and rent again with friends – the sportsmobile sleeps up to 4!! – Megan C.
Great customer service.
Great customer service. Gaylord suggested itineraries and emailed us hike suggestions while we were on the road. Tiger vehicle was clean, comfortable, in good shape exactly as described. They provided a satellite messaging device just in case we needed to ask them questions while off the cell grid. They provided everything but clothing and food (they even stocked toothpaste). We had such a great time we booked a second rental while returning our first. – Mark S.
Can’t say enough good things
“Can’t say enough good things about this outfit. We experienced Colorado like never before. Gaylord and Jordan planned the trip and gave us local expert advice on everything. We thought we were just renting a car.. so much more. Oh, and their rigs are top notch. Owner does much of the work himself and really knows his trucks. Highly recommend these guys!!!” – Piotr W.
Amazing people who really care.
“Amazing people who really care. Also a great selection of rental vehicles and itinerary to choose from.” –